China CEOs of foreign companies are under severe time constraints. According to a recent research*, forty percent said they don’t have time to respond quickly enough to the rapid changes in the China market, and another 40 percent admit that they are hard pressed to do so.
- ITIC Sourcing Office China
- A new Strategic Alliance: Crescendo Worldwide and the International Trade & Investment Center
- International Trade & Investment Center: A High Priority for Occupational Safety and Health is Necessary
- International Conference on the New Silk Roads
- Uitgaande missie naar Maleisië en Indonesië in Renewable Energy